Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where did the time go?

It's been almost 3 months since this blog was started. There has been so much to say... as can be seen here! I told TJ that he had to share this blog with me and he needed to take a turn also. He looked at me like I had 4 heads or something! LOL! Do I have 4 heads? Instead he created his own! Now what do I do?

I have started a project for scrapbooking which is called Project 365 and purchased Becky Higgins kit from Creating Keepsakes to help me out. The goal of this project is to remember the daily things you do and see, not just your special occasions. The kit helps to put a little journaling with every picture that is taken. It leaves time to scrapbook other important things instead of feeling bogged down with being behind...and I am sooo behind! With learning digital scrapbooking, I'm still slow, but maybe I can become faster and make better layouts than before.

Hopefully taking a picture everyday will help me become a better photographer also. Not very good at that either! A lot of people have been putting their daily pictures on their blog. If I can figure things out, I may still try to do this to help document everything. Sometimes I feel like the saying "you can't teach an old dog new tricks" is really true...there is so much to learn lately with technology and the internet...Facebook (don't forget Classmates and Reunion.com that charge each month), de.li.cious, vi.sualize, blogging, forums, chat rooms, and who knows what else is out there! So overwhelming at times! Need more time in a day!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I found your blog! Cool blog! Can't wait to read more!